Search

Friday 16 March 2012

Vegan, Funny and Proud!





 

Funny, witty, and charming, Ellen Degeneres, Russell Brand and Kristen Wiig, live healthy lifestyles.

See what these comedians had to say about being vegan:

"I'm healthier for it, I'm happier for it. I can't imagine that if you're putting something in your body that is filled with fear or anxiety or pain, that that isn't somehow going to be inside of you." - Ellen Degeneres

"I'm vegetarian. I think it's cruel to squeeze oil out of a fish. Also, I don't like the idea of dry, oil-less fish swimming about. - Russell Brand

I've been vegan for about 10 and a half years. It's been all good. I'm obviously much healthier - Woody Harrelson

I've maintained a healthy lifestyle by running, doing yoga and eating lots of tofu and soy. - Kristen Wiig

As vegans, they are loud and proud!

On that note, catch Kristen Wiig in her next movie, Friends With Kids which comes out in April.
Watch the trailer now! :)


Try to catch it at Greenbelt so you can drop by Chimara and pick up our new tasty and healthy Heartdog. :)

Have a happy and fun weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment